Friday, August 27, 2010

DO YOU KNOW WHAT "TIME" IT IS?

Do you know what “Time” it is?

August 6th,2010

 

On August 6, 2010 I got a call that would change the way I viewed favor ever again. My sorority sister called and informed me that she had an opportunity that I would be interested in. Within 20 minutes, I received a call from an Executive Producer for The Judge Karen Court Show. He asked me if I was interested in a position as a Production Assistant. Moments later, he told me that I would be making an awesome salary. My mouth dropped! Not only did I finally get an opportunity that was financially suitable for how I wanted to live, but I was actually doing something in the field I got my degree in.  Finally! A year after graduating from college, turning down a great position, being the victim of a mentally draining relationship, and not knowing what I wanted to do with my life, GOD fulfilled his promise of providing for me. This entire journey taught me that this life is all about timing! The very place you are is the very place you are supposed to be. I moved to Los Angeles with a dream and a “watch”, knowing that in time my clock would strike in success. I learned how to stop “pushing   time” back  with excuses and false promises. I stopped “meeting deadlines” on life, and decided to let the world tic, and my vision toc. No longer would I get “alarmed” just because something didn’t happen the way I wanted it.  You have to remember that the story is already written and “in time” everything you pray for will come to pass. GOD IS GREAT, and not just because we were taught to know that he is, but because he will give you ALL the desires of your heart if you just believe. Remember the timetable of life drive+GODxfaith= SUCCESS!! Do you know what “time” it is?

1 comment:

  1. Luv it...this is sooo true!! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete