Friday, August 27, 2010

One step...and your halfway there...........

One step...and your halfway there...........


I  moved to Los Angeles California on January 11th,2010. That was the scariest day of my life. I was at a place where i decided that whatever I wanted in this life, I was going to get it by any means neccessary. I got on the plane with a suitcase, a carry on, $200 dollars, and my bible. I knew that as long as i had faith the size of a mustard seed, God would order the rest of my steps for the remainder of my journey.  I didnt actually have a plan of action for my relocation,but i knew in my spirit that In the land of dreams was where i needed to be. In life, sometimes you just have to follow your good spirit. i pledge my life to the scripture, “walk by faith, and nt by sight”, as it is the testimony of my destiny.  So many times, we dream big, but are afraid to turn those dreams into reality. I created my reality, but whats yours? Whats your wildest dream in this life, and how do you plan to “walk through it” using your faith in order to seek your purpose on this earth?   All it takes is one step, and your halfway there...GOD will do the rest.  Be Blessed and remember that in order to reach paradise, you must first sacrifice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment