Friday, August 27, 2010

There is a prophetic healing over your life

There is a prophetic healing over your life


The last few days during my trip in Jamaica, a pastor came to our family’s house to have worship service. He was a prophetic preacher who had  a message to share with my family, including me. After the sermon was given, he began to pray over us. in the middle of his prayer, he walked over to me and gave a prophetic healing. He told me that i was going to write a book and have it published. He said that I would be very successful in my future endeavors and that God favored me. He knew that I had been hurt and was in the process of healing, but then mentioned that i was going to be married young to someone who was madly in love with me. I was drawn to tears as he explained that I would be a spokesperson and an ambassador that would require me to travel across the country. It was meant for that Pastor to come to the house and speak to me that day. As believers, sometimes we need an affirmation that the best is yet to come. I knew the best had just begun in my life for the things I was told about my destiny. With prayer and a strong belief in your success, the next phases of your life will be transformed as well as there is a prophetic healing over your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment