Thursday, October 22, 2009

He who laughs first laughs last

Have you ever shared your dreams with someone who always had a chuckle behind your goals?Or received negative feedback when you express something great that has happened in your life? Ive been there plenty of times,but those people made me who I am today. I am in love with trying new things. I love learning a new craft and I am comfortable knowing that one day I may aspire to be a notable playwright and the next day, a great piano player. THAT'S JUST ME. There should NEVER be any limits on the things you want to do in this life. I used to find myself expressing my dreams to people who couldn't uplift me, and for that reason, I am who I am. When people can laugh at your aspirations, LET THEM LAUGH. People laughed at me all the time, even now. But I want you to know that, SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE! Just think,they laughed at JESUS too!! Those people that laugh at you and don't encourage your dreams, are people who aren't brave enough to dream as big as you. So KEEP DREAMING, DREAMER! Jay z said it best, "Motivation for me is them telling me what I couldn't be!" Be blessed and remember that HE WHO LAUGHS FIRST LAUGHS LAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment