Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What dont KILL you can only make you STRONGER

Life,love,hurt,pain,victory,defeat and GOD are replaying heavily in my mind at this point in my life. Since my time on this earth, i've been betrayed,lied to,beaten,cheated on and disrespected. But there is one thing that remains true, i am one of the strongest individuals i know. It takes great strength and power to overcome the things I've been through in my life. My father left the very day i was born,i was molested, My mother worked numerous jobs to take care of my revolving household,one of my very first boyfriends was killed right before college,and the person i spent 6 1/2 years of my life with cheated on me and impregnated someone else. Often times i wondered why my life was the way it was, leaving me to become socially involved to fill that void of emptiness. But through my trying experiences, i have learned that WHAT DON'T KILL YOU WILL ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER. People always ask me why i handle stress so lightly,and i simply tell them "I'm way to blessed to be stressed". Often times its so easy for us to give advice to others never knowing that those same situations could happen to us. Well one of those situations happened to me. But through it all, i am remaining STRONG, and remembering that REJECTION IS GODS PROTECTION. T.d Jakes said it best "When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left." Im tying my destiny to a greater purpose...GOD.....Be blessed and remember that in order for the clouds to clear we must first FORGIVE. I forgive you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment